1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2. The vendor does not make or give, nor is the Agent(s) or its staff authorised to make or give any representation or warranty in respect to this property.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, referencesto condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on
them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. In the event of any inconsistencybetween these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
5. The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
6. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.